About the Role
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our corporate partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. In addition, you will be a liaison between our internal partners (CX & Launch) to ensure successful client rollouts and ongoing programs. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships. This is an excellent entry-level role for those looking to build a career in Account Management and Client Services.
- Respond to a high volume of emails (and limited phone calls) and prioritize them based on client level and urgency
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners
- Assist with Launch
- Act as dedicated liaison between Corporate & CX
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to maintain relationships with corporate partners
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a customer/client-facing role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects