SoulCycle is seeking a Business Development Project Manager to support the management of strategic partnerships and sponsorships. The Business Development team is part of SoulCycle’s Media Division, which will deliver on SOUL’s unique ability to engage our passionate community and extend the movement to a global audience. This role reports to the Director of Business Development, and is a contract role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record across project management, interfacing with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, organization, writing and communication. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about SoulCycle, but whose interests extend beyond health and fitness across all verticals.
- Support the Business Development team to bring partnerships from concept to execution
- Act as key point of contact for designated SoulCycle partners
- Develop and maintain project management tools, and leverage those tools for project execution
- Develop relationships and maintain open communication with internal stakeholders within SoulCycle
- Handle administration of campaigns, such as contract, budget tracking, and invoicing
- Create campaign recaps to share with partners
- Become well-versed in SoulCycle’s media, experiential, and strategic partnerships businesses, and bring creative ideas and solutions to the table as SoulCycle grows these areas of business
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM database of active deals
- Work collaboratively with the media + business development team on meeting preparation, including but not limited to collecting market intelligence, research, agenda setting, and pitch material creation + distribution
- 2+ years of experience in roles that included project management responsibilities
- Notable project management skills, with the ability to oversee the many moving pieces of partnership implementation and inspire teammates to reach collective goals.
- Highly organized, with the ability to work in a variety of project management and database formats, as well as to come up with your own project management tools and educate team-members on how to use them
- Strong writing skills, and competency with Google Docs and all standard applications (PowerPoint, Excel, KeyNote)
- Strong communicator, with an ability to communicate both internally with team stakeholders and externally with outside partners
- Analytically-minded, with an ability to set KPIs and track performance against them, as well as track ROI of campaigns for partners
- Self motivated, a self starter who can run projects independently
- Flexible, able to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly evolving new business unit
- Problem-solver mentality, maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenges