Who we are:
FitMetrix by MINDBODY is on a mission to help our customers utilize data to help with member retention and to see real results from their clients. We’re accomplishing this mission by providing customers with a completely branded experience through branded apps, group training solutions, digital experiences, and personal trainer solutions.
The team at FitMetrix is driven by innovating the fitness technology landscape and bringing our clients the best experience in the market. Creative, resourceful, and dynamic people are behind the scenes to build this platform, changing the lives of our clients and their members all while connecting the world to wellness along the way.
How you’ll contribute:
From our office in Atlanta, GA, you’ll be part of the FitMetrix team that is working to directly contribute to MINDBODY customers around the globe living healthier & happier lives.
This role is responsible for software training, value-add recommendations and support to new FitMetrix clients through the first 90 days’ post-sale. This position is responsible for delivering high-quality customer service to ensure product adoption and long-term client success with their software to reach their business goals. They will also work closely with cross-functionally with Designers, Deployment Techs, Technical Support and Product Managers during the process.
What defines success:
- BS/BA degree
- 1+ years previous customer service experience
- Relevant product knowledge and experience with technology and web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadline
- High technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong interest in user experience and technology
- Exhibit core competencies of customer focus, initiative, productivity and quality
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage ongoing relationships with clients through their early use of the FitMetrix Platform
- Listen to the needs of new customers and apply this knowledge to solve business challenges and help drive customer success
- Communicate customer needs internally and collaborate effectively with other parts of the organization to ensure customer success
- Adhere to a standardized project plan and manage customer implementations by applying launch methodologies across all customer projects
- Manage new customer communications and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Simultaneously manage many concurrent small to midsize projects
- Identify opportunities to up-sell additional products and services
- Manage escalated client inquiries and complaints to maintain a high degree of client satisfaction
- Regularly report to management the status, key risks and issues impacting clients both during implementation and after
- Put in extra effort and time as required to ensure the delivery of high-quality support
- Promote the company culture and values at all times
- All other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you:
- An environment that offers a creative and fun start-up mentality, however, is backed by a well-established, growing and global Company
- Competitive compensation combined with generous benefits and a company culture that’s committed to the spirit of “Woo Hoo!,” remember to have fun no matter how stressful the moment may be
- And much more!