Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are onboarded correctly and successfully adopt the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer.
In addition you will be responsible for retention of a portfolio of customers, preventing customer churn and identifying and closing potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level. Flexibility will be required and you may need to do 1 – 2 late evening to accommodate international customers.
What you will do
- Build trust and long term relationships with all Glofox users within the customer organisation
- Identify and influence decision makers responsible for the use of Glofox solutions within customer organisations
- Provide onboarding, training and on-going customer support for assigned customers
- Track and monitor customer’s account status and identify any areas of concern
- Work jointly with the customer to develop a Customer Success Plan for nominated customers
- Harvest customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence in our CRM
What skills you’ll need
- Two or more years’ experience in the role of Customer Success Manager or Customer Service for a SaaS company
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer phone based role
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Candidates with strong Customer Service experience and willing to move into a Customer Success Role will be considered
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation skills
What you will get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Taxsaver tickets and BikeToWork scheme
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries