Aaptiv is a pioneer in the digital health space that helps its members live a healthier life by giving them access to the best workout experience anytime, anywhere. Through its use of humanized technology, Aaptiv removes the barriers many face when trying to make fitness a priority.
Launched in 2016, Aaptiv has garnered nearly a quarter million members and has raised over $55M from leading venture capital firms and top companies, including the Amazon Alexa Fund and Disney.
Want to join our team? We’re looking for people who are passionate about continuing to improve the Aaptiv experience that our members around the world have come to love.
About the Role
Our brand team’s mission is to grow and engage a passionate community of fitness enthusiasts, from the just-getting-off-the-couch athlete to the accomplished athlete looking to improve their performance. Operating as brand champions and performance marketers, the brand marketing team creates content, programs, and advertising assets across earned, owned, and paid platforms.
We don’t believe there is a shallow end in the design pool. Design Interns work on real projects with real teams. We make sure you learn, and have a chance to contribute. With a small team there are a lot of opportunities to take the lead on projects.
What You’ll Do
- Work on our in-house brand design team
- Conceptualize and execute designs for
- print, including corporate collateral, such as print advertising, brochures, and promotional posters
- digital, such as social media, web banners and e-mail
Who You Are
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects)
- Collaborative and eager to work with a team
- Ability to execute designs from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Currently enrolled/registered as a full-time student for the current academic year at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Majoring in Graphic Design or similar field in visual communication design
Not only will the work you do at Aaptiv be meaningful and rewarding, but you’ll get to do it in a fun environment alongside a diverse group of friendly, talented people. In order to hire the best, we offer competitive salaries and equity, great benefits, and lots of perks, including catered breakfasts and lunches, unlimited vacation, and unbelievable views of New York City from our office at One World Trade Center.
It is the policy of Aaptiv to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aaptiv will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.