GENERAL SUMMARY: The Digital Marketing Coordinator drives their club’s digital community engagement and sales through a variety of sources that will foster a positive gym community and culture and identify, qualify, and develop quality sales opportunities for the membership sales team for their assigned clubs. Responsibilities will include identifying and assessing potential sales opportunities through targeted digital marketing, events, partnerships, club email and social media campaigns. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will specifically be accountable for delivering guest goal, lead goal, digital community growth, managing club’s digital footprint and team alignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead Generation (Guest Goal; Lead Goal)
- Review all web leads daily and validate via the GM good follow up and tracking.
- Track all leads created from the UFC GYM digital playbook. Identify those that have showed and converted.
- Book membership appointments through productive phone activities and meet or exceed monthly appointment goals set forth by the company.
- Validate that 100% of all guest are entered in the system and invite new guest in to all social platforms.(manual look-up on Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Ensure that lead generated guest visits are tracked.
2. Digital Footprint
- Review of website, phone app, all digital & social platforms for Gym’s channels. Validate correct links, email addresses and that all important gym data is correct.
- Book appointments via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp). Create brand awareness and education via social media by connecting UFC GYM to potential partners and brands via social media.
- Drive club’s social media community engagement by encouraging new and existing members to utilize UFC GYM social media channels.
- Drive content by:
- Encouraging members to post and tag
- Create and capture content in club, both video and images, to post to club’s business page, social pages, for corporate initiatives, etc.
- Drive Social Media KPIs, i.e. follower count, engagement (responsible for increased followers based on company’s goals)
- Create social media event reminders, promote and attend events to capture content and drive participation.
- Create and capture content using video and images to post to club’s business page, member page, Instagram, etc.
- Run and manage the gym Upshow account.
- Post social media content on a regular basis.
4. Targeted Marketing, Community Relations, Events
- Daily activity of external marketing and prospecting via digital channels and potential events and promotions including: Social Media conquesting, distributing passes, building relationships with local influencers and brands to inform the community of UFC gym and services.
- Track lead generation.
- Daily monitoring and review and community listening tools, such as Yelp and Listen360.
- Support a positive NetPromoter score for the Club.
- Use of Social Media Scheduling and Analysis tools as provided by the Support Center.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the General Manager with direction from the Community Marketing Manager and an indirect reporting relationship to the Vice President, Sales at the Support Center.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Independent, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong applications experience (MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in social media tools, applications and processes.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of sales practices and techniques
- General understanding of Fitness Industry
- Strong computer proficiency
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be a team player
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High School Diploma or GED required
3) Minimum experience:
- 1-2 years sales or social marketing experience preferred
4) Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to travel offsite and work weekends as necessary
- Must be able to lift 50-120 lbs., stand for up to 8+ hours
- Must have adequate transportation to and from work, to scheduled meetings, and/or to networking events