ABOUT DAILY BURN
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness tech brand delivering high-quality subscription mobile, video & audio workout programs to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members, anytime, anywhere through its streaming and mobile workouts in a variety of disciplines from running and high-intensity cardio to yoga and strength training. Daily Burn’s elite group of trainers provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced, as well as a daily live-streamed show. From mobile, laptop or TV, a great workout experience is only a tap away.
Daily Burn is looking for a Digital Media Marketing Manager in our New York, NY office.The Digital Media Marketing Manager will have a proven track record of creating, managing and executing on performance-based digital ad programs, SEO and paid search. Experience managing Facebook ads as well as other digital ad platforms for mobile in a rapidly scaling customer acquisition environment is required.
- Develop strategy and continuously implement, test and optimize digital ads on Facebook, Google Search and other large-scale audience development platforms.
- Report on performance metrics/insights, with recommendations on ways to optimize for scale.
- Work with Design, Copy and Production teams in optimizing creative to convert customers, supported by tracking, measuring, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
- Work with Product Development to optimize conversion metrics.
- Test into new digital ad opportunities to consistently uncover new audience development opportunities.
- Develop and manage landing page creative and conversion strategy.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience implementing strategic digital ad campaigns, and ad manager tools for all major digital ad platforms, including digital ad re-targeting.
- Previous experience managing large scale paid social programs for a mobile subscription business.
- Proven experience deep diving into performance data on a daily basis, drawing conclusions and make optimizations based on data.
- Passionate about leveraging 3rd party ad UIs for optimizing campaign performance.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent work experience with a measurable track-record of success, supported by ROI measurement.
- Ability to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
- Highly analytical, focused on developing new scalable campaigns based on examining and gathering data from multiple data sources.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to deep dive into data, creating charts, and pivot tables, presentations on campaign performance.
- Technology & fitness enthusiast a plus.