We’re looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere. If you share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, personal growth, innovative product and creating rewarding experiences – join our community. Athleta is a certified B Corp – put simply we put people and planet right up there with profit and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together, we create the Power of She.
- Lead the omni-channel seasonal marketing strategy, planning and implementation, ensuring that the big brand and product ideas are powerfully brought to life across all major brand touchpoints
- Play an integral role in identifying big brand and product ideas for every season and brief into omni-channel marketing and creative team
- Lead seasonal omni-channel hindsighting and competitive analyses to inform seasonal marketing strategies
- Partner with customer insights team to inform seasonal marketing strategies
- Support Senior Director in overseeing omni-channel marketing team in bringing the big seasonal ideas to life in a powerful, differentiating and emotionally engaging way across all brand touchpoints
- Develop brief for and oversee seasonal campaign/theme activations, seasonal product naming and packaging requests
- Partner with creative team to develop seasonal marketing creative that is on brand, meets messaging objectives and delivers impact
- Present seasonal marketing strategies and plans to cross functional partners and senior leadership team to garner buy in and obtain approvals
- Create executive-level brand marketing results updates (i.e. “brand marketing dashboard”)
- 10+ years brand marketing strategy and planning experience with fashion/apparel, consumer brand and/or marketing agency
- Knowledge of the Sports/Fitness/Outdoor industry, athletic experience or interest a plus
- Omni-channel brand marketing experience with a strong understanding of digital
- Excellent brand marketing strategy development and execution experience and skills with proven track record of driving strong business results
- Ability to translate product, trend and merchandising information/strategies into marketable product messages
- Desire to build a brand and aptitude for original, creative ideas; open-minded to new approaches
- Strong promotional/traffic-driving ideation/concepting skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills and ability to form effective partnerships across cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership skills, detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- High comfort level with and ability to powerfully present / garner buy in from senior leadership team
- Experience with creative development and effectively briefing in and working with creative teams
- Strong verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated track record in managing complex projects
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient in Macintosh Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Teams
- BA required
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees