Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for fun, smart and passionate fitness professionals to join our rapidly growing Fitness team!
If you are:
- a passionate, positive, and energetic person that loves to help people be the best they can be
- someone who enjoys motivating members and providing a world class fitness experience
- someone who promotes an upbeat, enthusiastic high-energy environment when coaching a fitness class
Then you’re probably the right person for us!
Because we are:
- all about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff
- expanding rapidly around the country and the world
- looking for successful and motivated people who what to improve themselves and their career
As an Orangetheory Fitness Coach you will be responsible for coaching OTF workouts and motivating members of the studio while leading them through pre-defined workouts. While leading workouts coaches must be able to motivate members, and have the knowledge and ability to correct exercise form to prevent injuries
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
- Ability to create a positive, high energy studio environment
- Experience in leading a fitness workout in a group setting
- An understanding of discussing and evaluating the fitness goals of new members
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must hold and maintain a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company. Preferred certifications: NSCA, ACE, PTA Global Certified Trainer, ACSM, AFAA, CI and NASM
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- Must have completed and passed the 4 day or “single hire” OT Fit Certification Process
Other Skills, Abilities and qualifications
- Must understand heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of the product, market and competition
Fitness Coaches are leaders of the Orangetheory workouts. This requires them to be on their feet leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout. In the weight room, coaches must demonstrate all exercises for members which can involve bosu balls, medicine balls, dumbbells, TRX, ab dollies or other fitness equipment.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization