The Navigator assists in building and maintaining the Wanderlust Hollywood Center community through exceptional customer service, facilitates a warm welcoming environment, and assists in Center operations and sales. The Navigator is the Center point person who serves as a guide to our members and guests, in making sure that their experience at Wanderlust aides them in ‘finding their true north.’ Navigators embody the Wanderlust mission and culture with strong interpersonal communication skills, extensive knowledge or our services and passion for people and personal growth.
- Deliver a superior experience to guests across all touch points including telephone, email, and in-person at the center.
- Engage with guests to build strong service relationships and welcome guests into our community.
- Assist guests with scheduling and other needs through extensive knowledge of offerings, guiding their decision making and answering questions.
- Resolve guests concerns with the highest level of customer service.
- Guide guests through studio offerings, familiarize them with the center layout, and answer their questions with kindness, excitement and attentiveness.
- Work as cohesive team with all departments and team members.
- Follow procedures using MindBody and EventBrite to efficiently check in guests and ensure accurate account of class attendance, point of sale transactions, client contact logs, daily closeout and other operations.
- Ensure all required waivers, membership agreements and account information and forms are complete for each guest.
- Clean and arrange props in the various practice rooms between classes and at end of day, quickly and efficiently. Clear practice room floors between classes. Ensure immaculate studio, restroom and common areas.
- Report any issues in a timely manner according to procedures.
- Ensure all collateral and guest materials are properly stocked.
- Assist with last minute changes and other emergency situations as needed.
- Inform AGM of supply levels in advance of depletion.
Membership & Studio Sales
- Assist members and guests with all points of the sales process from first visit to service purchase that matches the guest’s goals and interests and “True North”.
- Be knowledgeable about all products, programs and pricing and actively promote and sell to all guests utilizing consultative sales process.
- Promote and sell Center membership and various class package offerings; contribute to meeting team monthly membership and sales goals.
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of sales and retention and conduct daily activity to support sales and client retention.
F&B and Special Events
- Assist with F&B Front of House and Event/Workshop Operations as business need demands.
- Assist members and guests with all points of the sales process for retail pieces in the Wanderlust store.
- Keep retail space clean, in order, and looking amazing. Always maintain defined merchandising standards.
- Pro-actively watch for theft to avoid shrinkage.
- A sense of service, leadership and humility, and a passion for people.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- “Do what it takes” Team player with a positive attitude; willingness to wear other hats and perform other roles when needed
- Flexible, solution oriented, ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive in generating daily and weekly structure and holding oneself accountable for achieving goals.
- 2 – 3 years of customer service experience – You’re a people person!
- Professional‐level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills. Takes an open-minded, solution-oriented approach to challenges and problem solves efficiently.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Experience with Customer Management Software, such as MindBodyOnline, preferred.
- Flexible schedule – ability to work evenings and weekends.
- CPR/AED Certification