The FuelBar at Barry’s Bootcamp is hiring. We believe passionately in our products and our brand and looking for people who share in that interest. We are looking for candidates who have experience in the service industry. As a FuelBar Team Member, you will be responsible for making quality protein smoothies according to recipes and customer requests. You will ensure that quality standards are being upheld for all FuelBar products.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships: The candidate must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients/staff, and maintain them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Greets and provides prompt courteous customer service
- Assists customers with questions and product selection
- Offers samples to customers
- Completes customer orders in a timely manner
- Maintains fuel bar department areas clean and sanitized
- Follows departmental procedures for safety, proper food handling, and sanitation according to local, state, and federal health code regulations.
- Move stock from storage to shelf/preparation areas
- Properly rotates merchandise in refrigerated coolers and department tables, paying special attention to spoiling goods.
- Handles damaged and spoiled goods according to company policy
- Keeps coolers/tables fully stocked and faced
- Prepares various fuel bar goods following company recipes
Company Culture Responsibilities
- Work to uphold Barry’s community and culture standards, and live the company mission, vision, and values daily.
- Represent the Barry’s brand within the studio and throughout the MA fitness community.
- Assist in participating in and enhancing the community with your studio and regional teams.
- Availability of three shifts, one being a weekend day
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Food Prep Certificate preferred
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.