Club Pilates is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the in-house creative team for the fastest growing fitness brand in the country. The ideal candidate has experience working across the complete Adobe Suite, designing both printed pieces as well as digital pieces.
The fast growth of the company comes with a fast-moving work flow so our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high-speed environment. The role will have some responsibilities in video production projects and will ideally have a baseline understanding of video editing in order to speak intelligently with our production team. The monthly campaigns are across all platforms, so an understanding of cohesiveness across such platforms is mandatory.
Essential Job Functions
- Design print and digital promotional and seasonal creative following brand standards
- Version creative for printed and online use, including social media advertising and display ads
- Understanding of conceptualization through execution, and templatizing final design
- Modifying, revising, prepping projects for print
- Self-manage workloads under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Owner facing communication
- Social Media understanding with knowledge in Photo and Video editing
- Design evergreen printed material to be used for internal marketing or segment marketing
- Fulfill local project requests – local market ad placement, print, and social material
- Version quarterly offer design from Creative Director (for print and social advertising)
- Create static and HTML5 ads for Facebook and retargeting
- Design internal templates and documents
- Understanding of Email templating and Hubspot platform
- Excellence in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Macintosh systems
- Experience designing ads for Facebook and Display formats
- Basic understanding of video editing and video platforms
- Basic understanding of digital content including mobile ads and applications
- Must be detail oriented, service oriented and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Team player, ego free, comfortable in a fast-paced visible position
- Time Management – The understanding of when to say a project is complete and move on to the next request. This is a key to success in this face paced environment.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
To be considered, please submit your resume and your portfolio. Only applicatons with portfolios will be considered.