DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness tech brand delivering high-quality subscription mobile, video & audio workout programs to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members, anytime, anywhere through its streaming and mobile workouts in a variety of disciplines from running and high-intensity cardio to yoga and strength training. Daily Burn’s elite group of trainers provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced, as well as a daily live-streamed show. From mobile, laptop or TV, a great workout experience is only a tap away.
The focus of this role is to support Marketing email engagement initiatives with emphasis on HTML. The HTML Email Developer is responsible for developing and coding all Daily Burn email campaigns, testing email code on multiple internet platforms, providing HTML best practice information to the team as needed, and troubleshooting deployment issues with the CRM Senior Manager. The specialist will create HTML emails from Photoshop files, build templates and revise HTML as needed. They may support some design aspects by making small changes to creative assets in Photoshop. Experience with Email Service Providers is required, with Iterable experience strongly preferred and Front End Engineering experience a plus. This is a remote position; part time, 2 days per week. This person should work based on NYC business hours. Thursday’s are a must and the other day of the week is flexible.
- Code daily, seasonal and triggered emails
- Work with the design team to implement email designs
- Advanced HTML, Responsive and CSS hand-coding skills (proficient in table-based email templates)
- Working knowledge of photoshop (ability to slice images)
- Advanced knowledge of email best practices and rendering consistency across all desktop and mobile platforms
- Detail-oriented and having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong organization skills and highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with team members of all levels
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Docs
- Experience with / working knowledge of Sketch and/or Zeplin
- Experience with / working knowledge of Iterable
- Strong understanding of HTML
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness brand delivering first-class video workout programs and personalized nutrition plans to ensure that members reach their fitness goals. DailyBurn brings fitness and nutrition to members, anytime, anywhere, by streaming HD-quality workouts in a variety of disciplines from dance and high-intensity cardio to yoga, kettlebells and strength training.
Daily Burn’s elite group of trainers were specifically selected to provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced through a multitude of technology platforms. From your computer and TV to your tablet and phone, your workout experience and nutrition advice is only a click away. DailyBurn is an operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI) and can be found online at http://dailyburn.com.