Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
We are looking for a Business Development Executive with a passion for technology, fitness and people. As a Business Development Executive with Glofox, you will be the first person with whom our prospective customers interact and you’re responsible for that all-important first impression. You identify if there is a good fit between Glofox and the prospect, answer their questions, and get them excited about taking the next steps to becoming a valued customer.
The successful applicant will be an ambitious, entrepreneurial people person, who is looking to continue a successful career in software sales. You should have at least one year of sales experience, preferably in technology or software. You should be experienced in both inbound and outbound sales and have the ability to qualify a lead in and out. You will have experience working in a target driven environment.
What you will do
Your goal is to generate qualified leads into the sales pipelines enabling the Glofox’s Account Executives to close deals quickly. You need to have grit as you will spend your days researching and contacting fitness professionals to help them grow their business by introducing them to the Glofox product.
- Proactively reach out to potential customers through a high volume of calls and emails
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- You don’t take “No” for an answer – it only makes you think creatively to go for the “Yes”
- Working as part of a team is in your DNA
- You are a hunter and will find creative ways to generate quality lead (i.e research, online tools and your network)
- Manage your time effectively and adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Learn quickly and find solutions for challenges. “I don’t know” – does not exist.
What skills you’ll need
- Process driven individual hungry to help clients and convert leads to customers.
- Track record of hitting your sales target
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Interest in the fitness industry a plus
What you will get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries