We are searching for creative and dedicated fitness professionals to inspire our riders with top-notch music skills and well-prepared classes. We believe that the way your ride your bike is the way you live your life, and we want to meet enthusiasts who want to be part of our growing brand.
If you possess these qualities, shoot us an email with your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete understanding of interval training – what it means and how it plays a role anatomically.
- Able to design a Ride with intensity while still having fun! Intensity, workout quality, and vigorous cardiovascular results are what keep our riders coming back. Every instructor must be able to bring the heat while being motivating and inspirational!
- Ability to inspire riders, giving them more than just a good sweat.
- Ensure our riders are receiving a quality workout and are always safe.
- Have your own reliable source of music access. (Ex: laptop, iPad, iPod, computer)
- Proficient in iTunes / Spotify, Mix Meister, etc. and be able to create a playlist that is attractive to our riders.
- Positive attitude.
After an initial interview and audition, we offer a training program where you’ll learn to teach a powerful class that reaps quality cardiovascular results. The expectation is that you come out of training with the ability to teach an infectious, intense rhythm ride, and know how to inspire riders all while using the Zenergy method.