Wanderlust is seeking a Manager of Integrated Partnerships with experience in creating innovative brand partnerships for large scale trade shows, events, festivals. This role will create integrated partnerships across multiple platforms with a focus on a new large-scale trade-show and expo like components. This position requires fluency in creating custom programs and proposals and well as experience in selling digital media.
This position requires the seller possess an established network of contacts at national brands and agencies, excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to multi-task by managing multiple partnerships and program. This position is based at Wanderlust’s Brooklyn office, with an opportunity for partial remote work and will report to the President of Partnerships, Jodi Blea.
- Develop Strategically sell Wanderlust’s Experiential and Digital Media programs to aligned, revenue generating partners
- Identify new sales targets with an appetite for cross-platform campaigns
- Develop & cultivate relationships with aligned brands
- Respond to incoming inquiries and ignite conversations with existing leads
- Develop innovative sales materials and thoughtful proposals
- Secure meetings and lead effective sales presentations with agencies and brands
- Create comprehensive digital media plans to drive sales growth
- Manage partnerships once sold, including comprehensive management of brands onsite at select festivals and events
- Achieve annual integrated sales goals
- 3-5 years of related sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in selling partnerships for trade shows, events and festivals
- Established relationships and contacts with senior decision makers at national brands/agencies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to share vision, gain buy-in and build loyalty
- Ability to persuade others, overcome objections and quickly react on your feet
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to “do what it takes” to succeed
- Ability to create powerful and creative proposals
- Technically savvy and experienced with Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM applications
- Understanding of and ability to sell digital media programs
- Understanding of social media platforms and their impact on sales and marketing
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.