We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern, Business Intelligence, Analytics, & Administration
Global Partnerships–North America
Reporting to the Global Partnerships Leadership Team, the Business Development Intern is responsible for supporting the Global Partnerships department through data mining, market analysis, producing sales and marketing reports, and helping to maintain the systems used to channel the internal flow of information for tracking and execution.
The GP-NA BI Intern will engage in reporting and research that supports consistent sales growth and enhances accuracy of internal communication. Projects and tasks will include the following:
- Generating sponsorship sales proposals for use by the Sales Team
- Identifying North American sales opportunities within specific industries. This will include market research, data mining, and studying the companies and trends within the national category targets identified by our team
- Assisting with sales & partnerships reporting and asset inventory tracking
- Coordination of the development of professional case studies to be utilized in sales efforts
- Coordination of any sales materials, videos, etc, needed for sales efforts
- Coordination of existing Partner programs and recaps on an as needed basis
Other duties may include providing administrative assistance as needed, to support the Global Partnerships team and the IRONMAN organization.
- Experience working in a sales environment ideal, but not required
- Ability to develop presentations using PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for sports preferred
- Business or Marketing course of study preferred
We encourage creativity and innovation in order to expand and develop current national initiatives and programs. The idea of this internship is not to get “pigeon-holed” into one set project or task, but to be able to encourage the intern to utilize his or her strengths, as every individual has a different area of passion, knowledge, and expertise. The goal for our team is to provide a comprehensive, valued, and positive internship experience with an open line of communication on how our team can continue to take World Triathlon Corporation to new heights. We are seeking individuals with tremendous passion and drive, individuals who demonstrate confidence in communication, and encompass the ability to take initiative and showcase project leadership on a daily basis. We are dedicated to finding interns who are humble and willing to work for the betterment of the athlete experience.
IRONMAN Internship Information and Requirements:
- Internships function on a rolling schedule but are meant to offer flexible start dates but overlap with Spring, Summer, and fall semesters.
- These internships are unpaid and students must be receiving academic credit to be eligible.