The Logistics Specialist will monitor and oversee the OTD’s third party Returns / RMA process to ensure SLA levels are met and maintained in support of all returns processing activities. They will also support the development of training materials and conduct training as needed ensure operational policies and guidelines are met. The Logistics Specialist will support the selection, implementation and maintenance of supply chain systems to include RMA, Inventory Management and any other supply chain system or module as directed. The Logistics Specialist will also support the development and communication of policy and process changes as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment as well as experience and knowledge of product warranty, forward and reverse logistics processes. The Logistics Specialist will frequently be involved in internal corporate, studio network and vendor relations communications. This position contributes to a work team environment and demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
Candidates must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be capable of working with other Microsoft Office products to include Microsoft Power Point and or Microsoft Access.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working with the Sr. Manager of Global Logistics & Fulfillment (SMGLF) to ensure RMA and warranty policies and processes are in place for all OTbeat products including new product launches. This includes working with appropriate cross functional teams to mitigate any issues during a product launch, transition and a products life cycle
- Develop training programs, training materials and conduct training with assigned service providers and the studio network as required
- Support the development of and monitor KPI’s of assigned Logistics, Inventory & Distribution activities
- Develop and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for RMA processing and warranty recovery processes to include and future supply chain systems or processes as needed.
- Oversee and support third party service provider for assigned outsourced logistics activities
- Oversee and maintain required data elements, address user issues and develop corrective action as needed for RMA system, Inventory Management system or any other designated supply chain system
- Evaluate and initiate restocking requirements to support RMA product replacement programs
- Ensure a proper and accurate flow of RMA materials and or product between service providers, studios and the corporate office as required
- Prepare periodical reports and analysis as required by management
- Work with the network, purchasing management and supply base to ensure maximum warranty recovery while ensuring expenses are controlled and managed for each OTbeat product
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Orangetheory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field or 5+ years equivalent experience in a manufacturing / distribution / purchasing environment overseeing and supporting supply chain processes preferable in reverse logistics roll or a combination of related education and related work experience.
- Experience using and managing RMA and Inventory Management Systems in a retail, distribution or manufacturing environment
- Understands inventory control methodology, reverse logistics, RMA and purchasing warranty recovery processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Power Point skills
- Strong attention to detail, and proficiency with ERP systems, computers to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint and other MS Office programs
- Ability to work independently with changing priorities
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- APICS certification is a plus
- Third party contract manufacturing experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen, returns and inventory management processes
- Understanding of SQL is a plus
- Ability to think strategically with excellent quantitative skills
- Proven record of results-based performance
- Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
- Experience using analytics tools to pull data and compile reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal