GENERAL SUMMARY: The Member Services Specialist must be highly organized, professional and proactive; a team-player who learns quickly, is extremely detail-oriented and who works effectively with minimal supervision and is responsible for the day-to-day management of our dues growth for all signature clubs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- While adhering to company policies and procedures, demonstrates good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers.
- Negotiates account resolution and accurately inputs and documents actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards.
- Maintains up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems.
- May be required to support other queues to facilitate teamwork in the department.
- Escalates and assists other team members with calls as needed.
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert and may provide training to fellow team members.
- May be required to initiate external contact with customers and may perform advanced loss prevention activities (i.e. skip tracing, field chasing, account settlement) or administrative work.
- Review the Month to Date (MTD) sent by the clubs for accuracy.
- Daily review of ClubReady on prior day dues collections and all club entries. Review entries for notes, club errors and evergreen invoices.
- Process all refunds from ClubReady and Point of Sale (POS). Research all refunds from the clubs for accuracy.
- Oversees 3rd party collections and all communication that is needed to the clubs from Swift.
- Works as the liaison between ClubReady and the Club Operations Managers.
- Timely, responsive, courteous communication with all member inquiries, questions, concerns, and needs.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Member Support Specialist will report to the Vice President of Operations working with all employees within that department.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced phone and communication skills
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent follow-through and detailed documentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines without supervision
- Strong problem solving, research and resolution, and data analysis skills
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High School graduate or GED required
- 4-year college degree preferred
3) Minimum experience:
- 1-4 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in collection dues is preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
4) Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for up to 8 hours. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels and reaches with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.