GENERAL SUMMARY: At UFC Gym, MMA Coach is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience. Coaches are responsible for delivering great member service, Private Training & achieving Supplement revenue. Coaches are responsible for the successful attainment of revenue goals pertaining to Private Training and Supplements. This position requires a minimum of one day on the weekend on either Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sales Execution on Key Metrics
- Sell and Conduct Private & Small Group Training with Members
- Assist members and encourage member involvement in private training.
- Ensure accurate administration of client programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking and workout programs. Arrives on time, prepared and attentive for training appointments.
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Sell training sessions, execute an effective prospecting strategy, conducting guest tours, and responsible for completing sales of when needed through the Turn-Over process.
- Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the Company with regards to Private Coaching and Supplements; Achieve all minimum standards set forth (sessions, PT and supplement sales)
- Perform “Starter Sessions” and prospecting activities
2. Member Experience
- Focus on changing lives through Service, Science and Sales
- Be a brand ambassador of UFC Gym and its “Train Different” philosophy
- Bring T.R.A.I.N (Timely, Ready, Aware, Inspiring, Noble) to life
- Conduct safe and effective private MMA training sessions
- Maintain the organization and neat presentation of the fitness floor and training spaces at all times
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding payment transactions
- Follow all guidelines in the UFC Gym Employee Handbook
- Document daily workouts for liability (adherence to national certification standards)
- Be knowledgeable of club facility and services
- Adhere to agree upon schedule set forth by the MMA Manager
The MMA Coach will report directly to the MMA Manager. Duties require interaction with all club members and employees.
- Demonstrated experience building and servicing a personal training client base.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about fitness.
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Current national personal training certification or Field related Degree (i.e. Exercise Science, Kinesiology).
- Professional fighting background in MMA (preferred).
- Experience in the health club industry (preferred).
- Current CPR/AED certification Computer literacy.