This position is primarily responsible for the assistance of overall execution and development of product from concept through production by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Strategize and develop assortment
Stays relevant on current market trends. Including vendors, materials, art styles, and silhouettes
Work with vendors to develop a product from concept to delivery
Manages quality and artwork approvals
Partners with Planning team to ensure on time delivery
Communicates to vendors information on care labels, barcodes, and packaging
Partners with branding team on event logos and pantone colors
Partners with Planners on department goals to better negotiate costs with vendors.
Ensures that projects are delivered with the highest quality on agreed timelines and within budget and are communicated with senior leadership and other stakeholders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; one or tow years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of educational experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of: Microsoft Office programs as well as Adobe Creative Suite Programs.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the trust of customers
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail oriented while maintaining an extremely positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
§ Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
§ Uses systematic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
§ Strives to exceed goals and expectations
§ Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
§ Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
- At least two (2) year’s related work experience
- High collaboration and project management skills to work across a broad business base.
- Ability to influence and translate technical information in a non-technical way to all levels in an organization