Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
The ideal Product Marketing Manager at Glofox is an effective communicator and a growth marketeer. You will be responsible for communicating the value of the product and optimizing the sales and marketing funnel. You’ll work on building strong relationships between the Marketing and Product team, laying the groundwork for product-driven growth. Working directly with the senior management team, you will be responsible for setting and achieving goals for acquiring and engaging users, and converting them into customers.
What you will be doing
- Help drive the strategic planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting of product launches, go-to-market programs and out freemium channel
- Optimise our free trial experience to convert more visitors to sales qualified leads
- Own and drive marketing cross-team activities related to product launches and product-lead growth
- Execute, measure, and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement, and product/feature launches
- Develop a product-led marketing strategy and lead the implementation of light-touch, product-led marketing channels
- Become a domain expert by understanding customers and influencers, evaluation and buying processes, buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the product development, marketing, and sales channels
- Deliver on quarterly and annual product marketing revenue targets and qualitative objectives
- International travel required up to 25% of time
What skills you’ll need
- 2-4 years progressive marketing experience – B2B SMB SaaS / e-commerce preferred
- Direct Product/Growth Marketing experience required
- Experience liaising directly with product and engineering teams preferred
- Customer-centric approach with keen understanding of customer behavior and passionate about delighting customers at every opportunity
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team, and across various functions
What you’ll get:
- Clear and structured career progression
- Excellent training and continuous development
- Career and role ownership – we’re fast growing and looking for people who can help shape the Product Marketing function at Glofox
- Practical learning supported by some of the most capable and experienced marketing professionals in the business
- A diverse, fun, tech start-up environment where you will work with lots of smart, ambitious people.