Since the beginning, we’ve been inspired by everything women and girls are capable of, whether they’re serious athletes or just getting into fitness. We create versatile premium performance apparel designed for a life in motion. Challenge fuels us and we are always reaching for the amazing.
We’re looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere. If you share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, personal growth, innovative product and creating rewarding experiences – join our community. Athleta is a certified B Corp – put simply we put people and planet right up there with profit and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together, we create the Power of She.
- Change Management
- Learning Agility
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Contributing member and/or leader of a high performing team to drive the product development of categories within your area of responsibility
- Develops strong internal cross-functional relationships within Athleta and across Gap Inc. not limited to merchandising, production, tech design, marketing, product ops, global supply, and with external vendors both domestically and internationally
- Inspires and/or leads functional team to remain; product obsessed, customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented
- Manage costing process to ensure financial targets are met by delivering costing guidance to the cross-functional team
- Work closely with GIS on cost negotiations, cost options, brand sourcing needs, order placement, delivery issues & partner on problem resolution
- Maintain an understanding of our brand aesthetic and collaborate with Design to support the development of the product line
- Understand divisional and cross-functional goals and work with team to execute supporting strategies
- Drive the responsive strategies by recommending appropriate responsive lever (chase/FAST/RR/etc) & set up the supply chain to support by positioning materials/capacity in partnership with GIS
- Manage responsive booking process and Time & Action calendars as needed
- Develop and manage relationships & facilitate weekly Production updates with the cross-functional team
- Provide technical manufacturing expertise to internal teams
- Manage liabilities by influence business partners to minimize & develop solutions to reuse to minimize financial impact
- Manage product integrity reviews & work to resolve testing exception reports
- Proactively work to mitigate quality issues by ensuring appropriate testing & vetting of the product is completed during development
- Recruit, hire, retain and develop succession plan for direct reports
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees