About Daily Burn
DailyBurn.com is a leading online health and fitness tech brand delivering high-quality subscription mobile, video & audio workout programs to help members reach their fitness goals. Daily Burn brings fitness to members, anytime, anywhere through its streaming and mobile workouts in a variety of disciplines from running and high-intensity cardio to yoga and strength training. Daily Burn’s elite group of trainers provide specialized expertise to members through a best-in class library of workouts ranging from beginner to advanced, as well as a daily live-streamed show. From mobile, laptop or TV, a great workout experience is only a tap away.
About Your Role
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Programmer Analyst will provide thought leadership in measurement and analysis for Daily Burn applications. This position will track performance of applications and websites, marketing metrics, user engagement, and lead providers, generate reports, maintain an analytical toolset, monitor key performance indicators, and work with the team to uncover insights and potential paths that will lead to increased performance. You’ll be working across Daily Burn teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand the analytics objectives and needs and develop the appropriate tagging strategy for the analytics tools (i.e. Looker, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
- Analyze data from multiple sources (online and offline data) from marketing campaigns (emails, banners and other digital marketing efforts): response rates, website conversions, app store conversions, multi-touch attribution, incremental sales revenue increases, ROI and more
- Define new events to capture and optimize on the events being captured today. Recommend improvement opportunities.
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis, Reactivation, Engagement and others. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from these data sets.
- Generate daily, monthly, and quarterly reports from multiple sources to assist parties in analysis and marketing effectiveness. Near-realtime dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree; Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related field a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with Looker, Tableau, Yellowfin or other data visualization tool
- Experience in implementation/tagging of analytics software is required for this position (Google Tag Manager)
- Strong proficiency in working within Excel with large data sets
- Ability to interpret results of A/B tests run using testing tools like Optimizely and recommending next steps to business owners
- Must be highly motivated, independent and organized
- Must be a strong communicator and collaborative, team player
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with strong attention to detail
- Ensures the data which is generated by websites and campaigns is captured using correct tagging and data layers to the business
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to write SQL queries is a must
- Must have experience with R or Python
- Experience with CRM and ESP systems
- Interest in fitness and/or wellness to help people is a plus