Overview: Assist in development, execution and evaluation of multi-channel regional marketing campaigns within EMEA. This includes revenue driving campaigns for the ‘land’ and ‘expand ‘teams to generate new leads, grow revenue, build loyalty while reducing churn and grow customer numbers through net new acquisitions and reducing attrition. The role requires an experienced B2B Marketeer who is able to run multiple campaigns across all channels (including email, Direct Mail, ATL and events).
- Work with the Senior Manager, Regional Marketing and Sales team to develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns that will generate leads and sales in our region.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing colleagues to ensure that PR, pay-per-click campaigns, email campaigns and other initiatives are in alignment with the revenue campaigns.
- Develop multi channel campaigns to our prospects and existing customers; choosing the most relevant engagement channels and handling execution from conception to evaluation. This could include Direct Mail, Emails, Webinars, Lead Nurture and Events.
- Use data to make decisions. Including post campaign analysis and recommendations for improving future campaigns using these insights.
- End to end management of all EMEA events. Including freight, logistics, stand design / build, staffing and sponsorship.
- Develop a lifecycle marketing strategy and plan, working with email and product marketing, designers and copywriters to produce high quality communication across all touch points, and measure the ROI across channels.
- Help drive revenue and upsells through relevant, targeted messaging and increased MINDBODY user engagement.
- Manage marketing with third party companies (e.g. e-shots and banner ads)
- Be proactive about finding and planning for marketing opportunities. Ensure that plans are being carried out and all team members involved are completing the tasks assigned to them.
- Work closely with colleagues in the US to ensure all relevant global campaigns are appropriately localized for the region. Building strong relationships with peers.
- Track impact of projects within position responsibility to assess their impact on opportunity generation, retention and new sales.
- Assist Senior Manager, Regional Marketing on additional projects as assigned.
- Participate in Marketing Department and other organizational meetings, as required.
- Maintain a strong solid understanding of MINDBODY software.
- Function with an attitude of continuous improvement and growth, both personally and for the organization.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or a related field of study.
- At least six years’ experience in a marketing or communications environment and familiarity with branding and marketing best practices.
- Previous B2B marketing experience essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a remote office is a plus
- Familiarity with Eloqua or similar email marketing program.
- Strong project management and organizational capabilities.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Strong understanding of a business-to-business marketing environment.