MIDTOWN is looking for a Sales Representative to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
Our Sales Representatives are professionally-minded, highly motivated and interested in promoting the healthy lifestyles. As an integral part of our sales team they have a positive impact on the success of our club and the lives of others by:
- Initiating and selling memberships in a consultative manner
- Meeting sales goals and generating leads through prospect, networking, and member referrals
- Promoting and attending club social events
- Committing to sales prospect development
- Serving as club ambassador to local businesses, corporations and community members
Our Sales Representatives:
- Possess strong aptitude for sales or two years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have an appreciation and understanding of tennis and fitness activity and want inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention
- Are highly motivated and communicate effectively
- Are passionate about helping others improve the quality of their lives
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.