At Aaptiv, we empower our team to build products that our users love. As a part of a small, dedicated team, you will work closely with Product and Design and your input will have a large impact on how and why our product is built. You will also partner with other engineers to design the API used by both of our mobile apps.
- Work alongside other engineers to build features in our Android app that help users easily find workouts that are right for them
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to determine the best user experience for our users
- Ensure that we’re writing high quality code through code reviews and automated tests
- Quickly build out prototypes to test out new features and product ideas
- 5+ years of experience working with the Android SDK
- A track record of published apps on Google Play
- Experience building Android apps that consume RESTful APIs
- Ability to work in a team
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing using technologies such as Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with the In-app Billing API and Google Play services.
- Experience with Realm, RxJava, Dagger, Butterknife, Picasso and Proguard
- Bonus points for:
- Android’s animation APIs
- A/B testing
It is the policy of Aaptiv to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aaptiv will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.