Wanderlust Festival is quickly growing. We’re currently seeking an experienced Sponsor Operations Site Lead. This position will work closely with the Sponsor Operations Manager and Events team to integrate Wanderlust partners on an operations basis. Significant amounts of travel is required as the majority of work will be performed on event.
This position reports directly to the Sponsor Operations Manager.
About the Position
The Sponsor Operations Lead is responsible for operations tasks that relate to Wanderlust partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with on site Partnerships team for all sponsor related ops needs.
- Operate heavy equipment (forklift, 4×4 carts etc) to organize sponsor pallets and other items.
- Accept, offload and manage sponsor deliveries as they arrive to event site
- Set up and maintain sponsor storage and/or any back of house needs
- Manage sponsor table and chair delivery
- Facilitate greening process between sponsors and the Wanderlust greening team
- Assist Wanderlust Operations when called upon
- Ensure safe work practices and working conditions
Off Site Duties and Responsibilities:
- Send post event recaps to Sponsor Operations Manager
- Participate in event specific pre event production conference calls
- Be available for various calls as needed
- Possess 2-5 years experience in event operations
- Forklift certification required
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on several tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to write professional emails
- A strong project management, technical and logistics background is preferred
- Proficient at troubleshooting issues that may arise in the moment; approaching these situations with curiosity and always seeking to improve and grow
- Ability to make timely decisions keeping in mind the best interests of the company, guests, and staff
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work in outdoor environments
- Experience with operating various machinery and vehicles
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- This is a tour-based position temporary position. You will work full time hours. Overtime can be expected.
- When on event, employees may be exposed to adverse weather conditions and long on-site hours
- When traveling on event, employees will share hotel rooms, flights, buses, and cabs depending on event site and travel required