Studio Manager – Sales Manager – Health Enthusiast
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for fun, smart and passionate leaders to join our rapidly growing studio management team!
If you are
- a passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- someone who would enjoy leading a team that provides a world class fitness experience
- someone who would go all in on an 80’s themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun
Then you’re probably the right person for us!!
Because we are
- all about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff
- expanding rapidly around the country and the world
- looking for successful and motivated people who what to improve themselves and their career
As an Orangetheory Fitness Studio Manager you will lead a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis! You will manage the daily operations of a fast-paced fitness studio, hire, train and develop the staff in your studio and build relationships with OTF members and address their concerns ensuring positive outcomes.
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- We offer a competitive 401k program with up to a 4% company match incentive
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans among others
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 2 weeks PTO over the course of your first year of employment
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
- Previous management experience preferred
- Confidence to perform on a guaranteed salary along with an incentive-based bonus & commission plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales Manager must have above average computer knowledge.
We use MindBody Online (MBO) as our point of sale system and you must be able to learn this system in a timely manner and be proficient in training team members in order to be successful in their position. We use Ultimate Software as our Human Capital Management system and familiarity with that system is preferred.
Additional Requirements Include:
Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week to have some fun and be able to more effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help