We’re looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do: the limitless potential of women and girls everywhere. If you share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle, personal growth, innovative product and creating rewarding experiences – join our community. Athleta is a certified B Corp – put simply we put people and planet right up there with profit and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together, we create the Power of She.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides administrative support to the Brand Talent Acquisition (TA) team to enhance the candidate experience. This individual is the backbone of the Athleta talent team. This means you will work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the TA team by creating thoughtful and well-organized experiences for talent and business partners throughout the candidate experience journey.
You’re an ambassador for Athleta and Gap Inc every step of the way. You’re visible, you’re connected, you’re engaged and you will play a critical role in helping Athleta attract and hire the best talent.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the candidate experience journey
- Cares deeply about creating meaningful experiences and will identify opportunities that enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
- A stickler for the details, you are mindful of what you are presenting/sharing and how it’s packaged
- Supports the job posting process on behalf of the TA team
- Contact, schedule and coordinate with candidates regarding interview and travel schedules. Owns the coordination and communication of interview/travel schedules to candidates, hiring managers, and the TA team
- Schedule candidates’ interviews and interview debriefs, manager recruiters’ interview calendar and update candidate status in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Greet and transition candidates throughout the interview process, playing a key role creating a uniquely Athleta candidate experience
- Contribute to team development as an expert user of the ATS and flex across team as needed to provide training on optimal use and best practices
- Gather stakeholder feedback from TA team; use feedback to drive quality and effectiveness of work
- Review and evaluate resumes. Determine qualifications of candidates based on job description criteria and select qualified candidates to present to recruiters and hiring managers
- Presents oneself in a professional manner always when interacting with internal and external business partners and candidates
- Consistently builds and maintains strong business partner relationships
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be local and serve as daily in person contact at our SF office
**This is a contract role and internal applicants are not eligible to apply**
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees