MINDBODY is looking to hire a Temporary Hardware & Logistics Specialist to join our office in Atlanta, GA. This is a 3-6 month commitment working 40 hours per week.
The Hardware & Logistics Specialist is the primary responsible party for all support functions associated with logistics & facilities for FitMetrix by MINDBODY, in Atlanta. This person shall be energetic: customer service oriented and has a strong project management and logistics background in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree & Some College Experience. May substitute for a minimum of 12- months of related customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 + years of project management experience; including shipping and receiving is highly desired.
- Must always be able to work independently to solve problems while remaining professional and positive.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) to effectively work with all levels of staff.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word. Typing requirements- 40 WPM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Remains calm during emergency situations; is not defensive or irritated in stressful situations.
- Consistent work ethic geared toward delivering outstanding performance
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the physical facilities, environment, safety, and security of all MINDBODY Atlanta office.
- Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving.
- Remain professional and calm when accepting escalated phone calls, chat sessions, in-person conversations and emails.
- Prepare work orders as needed and maintain records of work orders, repairs and replacement of equipment, etc.
- Review in-coming products for quality defects/malfunctions.
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels.
- Conduct bi-weekly inventory counts to ensure product are at sufficient levels.
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers.