Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members across 138 destinations in 38 major markets in the U.S. and Canada. As the nation’s only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages. Life Time destinations across the U.S. and Canada offer distinctive, branded programs and services including: personal and TEAM small group training, weight loss programming, Pilates, studio, cycle and yoga classes, tennis, racquetball and squash, swim programming and Ultimate Hoops basketball. Full-service LifeSpas, LifeCafe and LifeClinic Chiropractic offices are also located within Life Time.
A yoga teacher will motivate and educate while promoting healthy living and well-being.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers entertaining, exciting, motivational, engaging, empowering, educational, and professional yoga classes to ensure clients are satisfied with their yoga experience and remain motivated to attain their personal goals
- Monitors and connects to students during classes by educating and inspiring them on breath and personal sensation
- Listens to members, answers questions, and engages in conversation before and after classes
- High School Diploma or GED
- 200 RYT or equivalent
- CPR and AED Certified within 3 months of hire
- LifePower Yoga Grad