Welcome to Wanderlust Atlanta! Our festivals are all-out celebrations of mindful living. At our 2-day city festivals, we bring together instructors, musicians and speakers for an urban retreat! We are currently hiring a Yoga Venue Manager for Wanderlust Atlanta – Saturday April 6 – Sunday April 7, 2019.
The Wanderlust Yoga Venue Manager plays a major role in the execution of a successful festival! Similar to a yoga studio manager, the Yoga Venue Manager oversees an assigned yoga venue at the festival, and is the liaison between Wanderlust and our valued teachers and guests. It is the responsibility of the Yoga Venue Manager to oversee programming in their venue and create an organized, welcoming environment and an excellent guest experience!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service and/or event production
- Genuine enthusiasm for the yoga community and mindful living
- Strong leader – ability to independently coordinate large groups of people
- Professional and solution oriented approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Oversee the smooth execution of classes in the assigned venue
- Facilitate check-in and venue presentation
- Understand the various ticket types and credentials
- Greet and support all presenters teaching in the assigned venue
- Navigate customer service issues with patience and respect
- Festival Dates: Saturday April 6 – Sunday April 7, 2019
- Festival Hours: 6AM – 6PM *hours subject to change
- Mandatory Orientation Call: March 22, 2019, 12PM – 1PM ET (dial-in details to be provided)
- Mandatory Onsite Orientation Meeting: April 5, 2019, 3PM – 5PM ET
COMPENSATION: $150 per festival day (for a total of 2 days)
- Before applying to this role, please make sure:
- You are a US Citizen
- You are local to Atlanta OR willing to cover your own lodging & travel and;
- Available for the festival dates & orientation call and meeting dates outlined above.
We look forward to hearing from you!