Welcome to Wanderlust! Our festivals are all-out celebrations of mindful living. We bring together instructors, musicians and speakers for a retreat in the world’s most awe-inspiring natural resorts. We are currently hiring a Yoga Venue Manager for Wanderlust Stratton in Vermont – Thursday June 20 – Sunday June 23, 2019.
The Wanderlust Yoga Venue Manager plays a major role in the execution of a successful festival! Similar to a yoga studio manager, the Yoga Venue Manager oversees an assigned yoga venue, and is the liaison between Wanderlust and our valued teachers and guests. It is the responsibility of the Yoga Venue Manager to oversee programming in their venue and create an organized, welcoming environment and an excellent guest experience!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service and/or event production
- Genuine enthusiasm for the yoga community and mindful living
- Strong leader – ability to independently coordinate large groups of people
- Professional and solution oriented approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Oversee the smooth execution of classes in the assigned venue
- Facilitate check-in, venue presentation, attendee experience etc.
- Manage volunteer support at your venue
- Understand ticket types and credentials
- Greet and support all presenters teaching in the assigned venue
- Navigate customer service issues with patience and respect
- Festival Dates: Thursday June 20 – Sunday June 23, 2019
- Festival Hours: 6AM – 6PM *hours subject to change
- Mandatory Phone Orientation Call: June 13, 2019 at 12PM – 1PM ET
- Mandatory Onsite Orientation Meeting: June 19, 2019 at 3PM – 5PM ET
COMPENSATION: $150 per festival day
Before applying to this role, please make sure:
- You are a US Citizen
- You are local to Stratton, VT OR willing to cover your own lodging & travel and;
- Available for the festival dates, orientation call and meeting dates outlined above.